Athena Renew is a specialized blend of acids, oxidizers, and chelators - for the removal and prevention of scale, as well as biofilm build-up in irrigation lines. Irrigation Line Cleaner is a one-of-kind product that is safe for use in irrigation pipes as well as drip irrigation lines in between crop cycles.
Athena Renew contains etidronic acid (HEDP) which chelates and binds metals and minerals that build up in irrigation lines. High levels of food-grade hydrogen peroxide oxidize and remove biofilm and other organic buildup. This combination is more powerful than strictly acid-based line cleaners providing growers with a more robust and concentrated solution for optimal irrigation system maintenance.
- Removes heavy biofilm and mineral build-up
- Multiple modes of action to break up and flush dirty
- Keep irrigation systems running optimally
- Cleans pumps, filters, emitters, manifolds, valves, and membranes
- Restores and extends the life of poorly functioning irrigation systems
- Low mix rate for cost efficiency
Athena Renew is a hazardous chemical. Always use in accordance with instructions and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).