In a root system that functions well, roots die off and new roots are formed. Dead root remnants form an ideal growing substrate for pathogenic organisms. These pathogenic organisms are a threat to the healthy roots and can cause them to lose their function, which stresses the entire plant.
The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
- CANNAZYM turns dead roots into minerals and carbohydrates. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant and micro-life. It improves nutrient conditions for plant health.
- CANNAZYM creates conditions that give bacteria and mold less opportunity to flourish. Dead roots form an ideal environment for pathogens, which are a threat to the healthy roots and cause stress to the entire plant.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. An efficient breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
CANNAZYM is indispensable if you are going to reuse substrates for growing. The root remains will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients. This creates less opportunity for pathogens to flourish and improves the air/water pore space balance in the root environment. You can use CANNAZYM during the whole growth cycle.
Directions of Use
Nutrient and enzyme preparation for aiding in the breaking down of cellulose. CANNAZYM helps breakdown dead root material.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.3 fl oz/gal (25 ml/10L)
- Minimal once a week, preferable continuously
- Older (untreated) slabs; double the dose for 1 month
- When reusing the medium; double the dose for 1-2 weeks
- Do not prepare the solution for more than ten days in advance
- Do not use together with products containing hydrogen peroxide