CANNA CALMAG AGENT is a calcium and magnesium mineral nutrient designed to improve water quality for calcium sensitive systems, specifically when using reverse osmosis water with a coco medium. Our CANNA CALMAG AGENT increases water hardness, without disrupting the balance of nutrient ratios within the system, and preserves nutrient quality while in the nutrient reservoir.
Benefits of CANNA CALMAG AGENT:
- Prevents deficiencies in calcium and magnesium
- Increases water hardness
- Stabilizes water pH over time
- Perfected for use on our CANNA COCO substrate
- Maintains optimal nutrient quality in the nutrient reservoir
- Stronger, healthier plants
- Promotes better quality flower
How to use CANNA CALMAG AGENT
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water of room temperature (64-72 °F).
- Add nutrients and additives to be used such as CANNA COCO, CANNABOOST, RHIZOTONIC, CANNAZYM, and PK 13/14, mixing between each addition. Adjust your EC as needed. Make pH adjustments as needed.
- Add 2 - 4 ml/gal (5 - 10 ml/10 liters) of CALMAG AGENT, depending on your water quality and target plant.
- Wait 24-48 hours to do additional pH adjustments, because the solution naturally drops and then rises in pH during this time. Keep in mind that a stable pH is also temperature dependent.