CANNA Substra Vega
CANNA SUBSTRA is the nutrient for cultivating plants in systems in which the drainage water is not returned to the nutrient tank but drains away. An advantage of these systems is that plants get fresh nutrients at each feed. This minimizes the risk of diseases. Also, the substrates used in these systems are mostly inert. This means they don't add or take nutrient elements from the nutrient solution, so you can grow with precision.
These systems are called run-to-waste or open hydroponic systems. CANNA SUBSTRA is the nutrient that is most used for these systems. CANNA SUBSTRA is available for both hard water as well as soft water.
Directions of Use
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A & B concentrates in equal amounts with tap water
- Shake Substra Vega A and Substra Vega B well before use
- Dosage: 0.5 fl oz/Gal (40 ml/10L) maximum
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Recommended EC for Substra Vega A + B is 0.8 - 1.5 mS/cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming source water at 0.0 EC)
- Water gift: 3 - 5 liter / m² / day